WORSHIP WITH US!
Join us this weekend for worship in-person at all campuses or online. Click here for service times and locations.
Please read below for complete details on our safety practices in all areas including our worship, kids and students spaces.
Our on-campus kids environments are open at all locations. We are excited to share that we rolled out mobile check in for our families with kids. Simply follow these steps once you are on property to make sure you are all connected!
Stay connected with our kids ministry through Facebook (coe22kids) and Instagram (@eleven22kids). Email: email@example.com if you have any questions!
Please visit coe22.com/kids to check out the tips and requirements for our safety precautions.
Our Wednesday evening student ministry (high school and middle school) and Sunday morning middle school environments are open at all campuses! Check out your campus-specific times at coe22.com/students.
Stay connected with our student ministry through coe22.com/students, through Facebook (eleven22students) and Instagram (@eleven22students).
Who do you have walking alongside you in this season? Take a next step and find a group in your community or online! coe22.com/findagroup
To ensure the health and well-being of our church family, we have implemented the following safety and social distancing measures.
To ensure the health and well-being of our church family, we continue to practice the following safety and social distancing measures:
- 6-foot social distance between each party in all common areas and worship centers.
- Face masks are encouraged when social distancing is not possible.
- Adherence to city and CDC capacity recommendations and disinfecting procedures.
- Serve staff and staff in key locations with proper protective gear.
- We encourage you to continue worshipping with us online if you are a senior citizen, at high risk, or have recently been sick or showing possible symptoms of COVID-19.
- Digital worship guide and note taking available through the Eleven22 app.
KIDS AND STUDENTS ENVIRONMENT
Kids and students showing any visible signs of illness should not enter the space. Upon recommendation of the American Academy of Pediatrics, kids and students should not be taken from home when any of the following exist: FEVER (100.4), COUGH, SHORTNESS OF BREATH, LOSS OF TASTE AND SMELL
- All staff and serve staff will be required to wear a mask.
- During check-in, parties maintain 6-foot social distance.
- We will take the temperature of all kids/students entering the space and require hand sanitizer or wipes before entering.
- We recommend one parent to drop-off and pick-up your kids/students.
- Kindergarten and up are required to wear a mask within the kids space.
- Students are required to wear a mask until seated in the worship center and can then be removed.
- We will have plenty of masks available onsite.
- No food or drinks will be allowed in the kids/students space.
- No personal items will be allowed in the kids/students space.
- Classrooms, worship area, restrooms and touch points will be disinfected in between all services.
- All kids/students spaces will be deep cleaned on a weekly basis.
- Toys will be rotated out between services.
WAYS TO GIVE
There are multiple ways for us to bring our tithes and offerings.
- Online at coe22.com/give
- The give option on our app
- Texting "GIVE" to 441122
- By mail: The Church of Eleven22, 14286 Beach Blvd., Suite 42, Jacksonville, FL 32250
CARE AND PRAYER
If you or anyone you know are in need of care or prayer during this time, please reach out to our care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a prayer request in the helpful links below.
Online worship gatherings
Next steps and prayer requests